Software-defined wide area networks, a software approach managing wide-area networks, offers ease of deployment, central manageability, and reduced costs, and can improve connectivity to branch offices and the cloud. SD-WAN addresses the current IT challenges. This new approach to network connectivity can lower operational costs and improve resource usage for multisite deployments. Network administrators can use bandwidth more efficiently and can help ensure high levels of performance for critical applications without sacrificing security or data privacy.
- Better application experience
- More Security
- Optimized cloud connectivity
- Simplified management
- Cost Optimization: Improved OpEx, replacing expensive Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) services with more economical and flexible broadband.
Why choose us?
- End to End Managed Service
- Single point for ordering, fulfilment, change management & service assurance.
- End-to-end automation through multi-layer orchestration
- Using world leading Cisco SD-WAN technology
- Local Access services in 180+ countries using private and public Internet links.
- High degree of standardization and automation using pre-defined services and
- Many more….