A lot of organizations don’t expect or aren’t even prepared for an unforeseen disaster. Are you?
"Organizations with high potential business impacts from disaster and weak IT DR capabilities should request a sufficient budget to quickly align IT DR with business requirements"
'How to Best Align IT Disaster Recovery Capabilities to Reduce Midsize Business Risk', Gartner, 2012
Our remotely hosted DR as a Service is what you need to take care of your business’s data and applications. Taeknizon’s Disaster-recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) plan will help your organization save overhead, cost and time. You’d not need to provision or maintain your organization’s off-site disaster recovery environment while we are with you.
- Physical Windows and UNIX workloads
- VMware/HyperV Virtual Machines
- Active Directory, SQL Server, Oracle Databases, MS Exchange Server
- Cross-platform support
Why choose us?
- TAEKNI’s Disaster Recovery Service is an integrated, all-in-one solution that helps to respond to a disaster and recover from it instantly.
- TAEKNI’s Disaster Recovery Service offers the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) under 15 minutes (based on the system and environment requirement).
- With our DRaaS, we will help your entire data center to recover with the push of a button.
- Our testing services will let you regularly exercise your DR plans in a virtual private environment.
- We offer granular snapshots that allow you to return to a previous version of your data.
- A 24x7 white-glove support is included with the service and it will help you with failover and failback, assuring peace of mind.
- With this comes excellent data deduplication and compression that reduces the load on your network and backup windows.