If you’re thinking of an alternative to on-premises data centers, then we have the perfect solution for you. Taeknizon offers managed colocation services. Colocation, also referred to as ‘colo’ is a process where you rent space for your servers and other computing hardware resources within our data center facility.
The best part of our colocation services is that you can enjoy our exceptional expertise, at lower operational, infrastructure and security-related costs. With our managed colocation data centers, you have the freedom and time to focus on other core competencies.
We offer highly reliable, secure, redundant power supply services along with uninterrupted network connectivity capabilities. It will help you to cut down all CAPEX expenditures involved with building and maintaining a facility of your own - although you can exercise complete ownership and control of all your physical assets.
All you would have to do is to take care of all upfront hardware-related expenditures.
- Cost-effective: You can save a lot of CAPEX on a lot of resources, including data center, other IT assets and staff costs.
- Save time: While we take care of your IT infrastructure, you can save enough time, which can be invested on your core business tasks.
- High quality: We have aligned all our services in compliance with industry standards to offer you high-quality services.
- Infrastructure: At our managed colocation data center - you are in for a smoother ride - with our reliable, secure and cutting-edge facilities. We offer you A to Z facilities with zero operational risks to your most critical assets.
- Continuous tracking: We offer 24/7 operations and monitoring of the managed colocation services. You are saved from efforts to troubleshoot hardware or network problems as we are continuously monitoring and responding to any incidents. Thanks to our team of experts who help customers with their expertise, when an emergency arises.